Each year the highlight of our Annual Dinner is a prominent guest speaker, and
we feature below a small and representative selection of these distinguished
individuals. Past students of Cardiff are always welcome to join us.
1. Vice-Chancellor David Grant told the A.P.S. of his plans for Cardiff
2. Stage and television actor Philip Madoc gave us a memorable speech
Baron Kinnock of Bedwellty at our dinner with immediate Past President
4. Bernice Rubens, Booker Prize-winning author of The Elected Member
5. Our members enjoyed a fine address from Baroness Finlay of Llandaff
6. Past-president Dick Roberts, Vice Chair of Cardiff University Council
7. Professor Peter Blood (left) spoke with A.P.S. President Brian J Ford
8. Bill John, who has served on the University Council for over 45 years
9.TV personality Vincent Kane chairs the Wales Quality Centre, Cardiff
Members and their guests who'd like to join us at our Annual Dinner are invited
to send us an email and we'll send you further details.
Go to the A.P.S. Home Page or to the history page to read about our origins.